Friday, December 19, 2008

4. 30 Rock - Subway Hero - Original Air date: 4/17/08

David Puddy (Seinfeld) was probably my favorite recurring character on a television show ever. I don't know if he's passed him yet, but Dean Winters' ("Beeper King" and Exonerated Sex Predator) Dennis Duffy on 30 Rock is gaining on him fast. Out of his five appearences so far, Subway Hero was his best episode. He saves someone's life in a subway station and becomes a local hero. Everything out his mouth has been quoted by me and my friends a couple of hundred times since it aired. And the "B" story about Jack trying to pull Tracy over to the Republican Party was good for some laughs too.

"I knew that girl was eighteen. She told me her last boyfriend was Asian, and that crap doesn't start until college." --Dennis Duffy

No comments: