Wednesday, December 24, 2008

3. Lost - The Constant - Original Air date: 2/28/08

As I mentioned earlier, when I watch a serial based drama, I like my payoffs. I've always watched Lost and was going to watch it til the end regardless of it's quality. I've invested too much time not to see how it ends. Lost spent a good season and half not telling us anything and actually went from must-see on Wednesday night to something I could watch on DVR the next day. This past season though got back to what was great about Lost and this episode was the "gamechanger" for me. Not only was it based around my favorite character (Desmond), it was just a complete mind "F" of a concept. Somehow they fit a crazy time jumping adventure and an epic love story into 44 minutes and it didn't even seem rushed. I still haven't deleted it from my DVR yet.

No comments: