Monday, December 31, 2007

The resolutions I won't keep

Every year I basically have one New Year's resolution. Stop biting my fingernails and cuticles. I'm usually pretty decent at it until March when I'm watching 12 straight hours of college basketball and realize that I've unknowingly went to town on my fingertips. By then, what's done is done and I just keep at it until New Years again. This year I'm going to have a couple of New Year's resolutions so if one of them sticks then I'll feel pretty good about myself. Here they are:
  1. Contribute to the blog at least 3 times a week
  2. Stop biting my fingernails and cuticles
  3. Do some form of creative writing for at least a half hour a day
  4. Eat a little bit healthier (key words "a little bit"...I don't want to live in a world where I can't eat Cheesesteaks and drink Coke once and a while)
  5. Listen to one new CD (new to me) a week
  6. Bring lunch to work at least 3 times a week

No comments: